|Company||Africa Health Research Institute|
|Location||Somkhele, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
AHRI is looking for two Enrolled Research Nurses who will be based at our Somkhele site. The successful candidates will work within the framework of the DO ART Study.
|Industries||Academic,Ngo / Non-Profit,Research|
The candidate primarily be responsible for implementing the core DO ART protocol. The candidates will be expected to follow procedures according to study protocols and to provide high quality clinical care to participants. The position will only be for five and may be suitable for unemployed candidate. The position will be based at our Somkhele site.
Requirements of the Job
1. Two-year enrolled Nursing Certificate
2. A Valid drivers Licence and must have been driving for longer than two years
3. Must be registered with the South African Nursing Council
4. Fluency in Isizulu and English
1. Knowledge of and experience in HIV treatment and care
2. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, flexible and a good team player.
3. Basic counselling and interviewing skills
4. Clinical research experience, e.g. working in a clinical research setting
5. Knowledge of current health and public service legislation, regulation and policies.
6. Must be able to pay attention to detail
7. Must be able to work independently
|Job Closing Date||15/07/2019|