|Company||Africa Health Research Institute|
|Location||Mtubatuba, South Africa|
The Recruiter will be responsible for the completing the clinic-based recruitment for their share of the approximately 530 women for the Insika Yomama Trial, with the support and guidance of the recruitment Supervisor.
|Industries||Academic,Healthcare,Ngo / Non-Profit,Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene,Research,Science & Technology|
The Recruiter will also be responsible for conducting informed consent for contact, screening and full enrollment onto the trial, as well as the accurate completion of screening assessment procedures using electronic data collection. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the successful referral of participants into the standard of care and intervention conditions, as well as referrals for any Adverse Events and Serious Adverse Events identified during the recruitment and enrollment process. The position will be based at our Somkhele site, but will require some travel to Durban for training and supervision
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. National Senior Certificate
2. At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
3. A valid driver’s license
4. Fluent English and Zulu (written and spoken)
1. At least 3 years’ data collection experience in a rural community
2. Experience of working in a research environment
3. Experience conducting behavioural assessments/questionnaires
4. Excellent electronic data collection and paper filing skills and experience
5. Prior GCP training an advantage (additional training will be provided as needed)
6. Previous experience working with mothers and children, and in HIV services
7. Previous experience working in the healthcare system, preferably within the Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) program or ART program
8. Previous experience of electronic data collection in the clinic setting
Africa Health Research Institute reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, Africa Health Research Institute reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Africa Health Research Institute is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and valid work visa holders.
|Job Closing Date||31/08/2019|