|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Project Manager is responsible for work related to the management of the clinical research studies. Furthermore, this role includes the coordination and exaction of functions related to the set and implementation and monitoring of TB, HIV and COVID-19 related research projects in the KZN region. They are also responsible for the coordination of project teams and ensuring that support staff are trained.
|Job Functions||Clinical,Coordinator,Data Capturing,Data Management,Management,Other Research Development, Science and Scientific Research,Project Management,Research|
|Industries||Ngo / Non-Profit,Research,Science & Technology|
The Project Manager will work with Clinical Programme Manager, faculty and a multi-disciplinary team to manage clinical research activities. They will be responsible for the clinical research activities and facilitate the interface between the different departments e.g. laboratory and data management of clinical research studies.
They will assist with planning, implementation, and evaluation of their assigned clinical research studies. They will promote best practice in clinical research across AHRI, ensuring a consistently high standard, supporting diverse academic and research community and to grow and manage their studies portfolios in a sustainable manner.
1. Master’s degree in health or Social Science discipline
2. Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License.
1. Minimum of 5 years related experience;
2. Minimum of 3 years experience of management of clinical research projects, including supervising data collection, management of teams, management of budgets
3. Experience in the health sector for example HIV/TB programme initiatives, home based care, or other health related outreach activities;
4. Clinical research experience;
5. Report writing experience
6. Past experience with regulatory and GCP and ethical compliance matters.
7. Experience in statistics/quantitative analysis and/or data management
|Job Closing Date||14/01/2022|